Microcomputer thyristor control type CO2 / MAG automatic welding machine
- Excellent welding performance and extremely rugged and robust
- Improved arc starting characteristics with high performance microcomputer
- Improved workability with unified control cables
- Improved durability and robustness
- Simple drip-proof seat on the front as standard, protecting panel parts from sudden rain during dust and outdoor storage.
- Designed with the environment in mind with features like “Power saving circuit” “Fan stop function” “Gas saving function”
- New high performance microcomputer is installed, the welding mode expansion and starting characteristics improvement are realized by the processing speed and the memory capacity and is comparable to digital inverter welding machines.
- Resistant to input voltage / frequency fluctuations, always ensuring stable welding quality.
- Improved robustness and maintenance system, such as standard equipped with a simple drip-proof sheet that protects panel operation parts.
|Welding power supply||CPXD-350SII||CPXD-500SII|
|Rated input||3Phase 230V 50/60Hz||3Phase230V 50/60Hz|
|Output adjustment range||50–350A/15–36V||50–500A/15–45V|
|Rated duty cycle||50%||60%|
|Weight/Dimension||103kg 372 × 690 ×659mm||164kg 454 × 701 × 859mm|
|Welding Torch||WT3500-SD WT3510-SD||WT5000-SD|