The GYS TITANIUM 230 AC/DC FV is a single-phase AC/DC TIG welding Power Source. Intelligent and connected, it offers extremely precise arc control and industrial welding performance up to 230 A (16 A fuse) thanks to integrated power factor correction. It combines excellent ergonomic design and user experience, with advanced welding functionality.
6 TIG WELDING MODES
DC Standard: smooth welding on the majority of ferrous materials.
DC Pulse: allows welding while minimizing heat input (up to 2.5 kHz).
FastPulse: pulses up to 20 kHz for specialised steel applications
AC Standard: welding of aluminum and its alloys (Al, AlSi, AlMg, AlMn, etc).
AC Pulse: precise penetration regulation, controllable by adjusting the AC pulse frequency (up to 500 Hz).
AC Mix: alternates between AC and DC currents to increase welding speed.
TIG WIZARD SOLUTION
- Patented synergic mode for maximum productivity with welding and tacking of Aluminum, Steel, Stainless
Steel and Copper parts, with or without the need for filler material.
- 5 types of assembly: End to end (BW), Lap (FW), Interior angle (BP), Exterior angle and wire fusion.
- Wizard Lab for the creation of bespoke welding cycles.
- 4 spot modes:
– Spot / Multi Spot: traditional spotting before welding thin sheets.
– Tack / Multi Tack: ultra-precise pointing without oxidation, reducing the risk of workpiece deformation.
- 3 types of arc ignition: Standard Lift, High-Frequency (HF) and Touch HF (timed high-frequency ignition).
- 3 triggering options: 2T, 4T and 4T LOG
- Configuration of AC waveforms enabling closer arc control and penetration.
- E-TIG mode guarantees the machine to respect the selected welding parameters, regardless of the position of the torch in relation to the workpiece (welding energy control).
- Accurately measures energy usage.
- Traceability of all welding seams, conforming to EN 3834 standard.
- Welding accessory calibration mode (improves the calculation of energy usage).
- Connectable for use with Robots via an optional kit (037960).
- User mode allows the option to share the product with several different operators.
- Free tool for interface customization is available online.
- Backup of user Jobs via USB key (500 max.) as well as machine configuration.
- Compatible with latch, double button, potentiometer and push-pull torches.
- New and revised welding synergies and software updates available by USB key.
- Remote control (pedal or remote option) connectable without tools.
- Liquid cooling unit optional (070820).
- MMA, MMA AC and Pulsed MMA modes (electrodes up to Ø 8 mm).
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) can be activated to lower the no-load output voltage to under 35 V.
- «FV» technology guarantees a welding arc that is always stable, even in the event of mains voltage variations
(85 to 265 V). It also means that the machine is suitable for use on a generator, or with a very long power cable.