The 421-521-721-1100 Range
Customer experience and continuous improvement policy have lead our developers to redesign part of our cutting program. The purpose is to offer easier and stronger clamping and chip sealing. Quality is higher than ever and stability has been improved.
- Concentric clamping system ensures no tube deformation.
- Stainless steel jaws ensure no pollution of the pipes.
- Rotation handle for controlled and continuous cutting speed resulting in high cutting quality.
- Double shafted cutting motor with 2 blade positions accommodates elbow cutting.
- High cutting precision with < 0.25mm perpendicular cuts.
- Optimal blade-jaws distance reduces vibration and increases blade life cycle
- Anti-twist cable for continuous use
- Standard 1200w electric motor or optional pneumatic motor
- Cutting capacity: up to 7mm wall thickness with the fast motor and 12.7mm wall thickness with the slow motor
- Easy handling and transportation
|Model||Range in mm||Range in Inches|
|421||ø212 – ø422 mm||8.625 – 16’’|
|521||ø312 – ø522 mm||12.75 – 20’’|
|721||ø447 – ø725 mm||18 – 28’’|
|1100||ø711 – ø1016 mm||28 – 40’’|