SX122 – 172 – 222 – 322 (AVC/OSC)
- Fusion + OSC + Wire
- Combines AVC movement with oscillation of the torch and wire. Used for multi-pass welding of thicker materials.
- AVC/OSC System. Allows welding of tubes/pipes up to 12.7mm wall thickness.
- Multi-pass welding. Motorized axial sweep (AVC). Movement of the electroe’s axial position +/- 10mm.
- Control of the wire by the SAXX power source.
- Motorized setting and control of the electrode-tube distance through the AVC. AVC regulates the arc voltage, distance between the electrode and the tube.