Renegade ES 300i is an inverter based MMA/Stick and LiveTIG machine with extreme power to weight ratio. The compact format makes it easy to carry and bring to any jobsite. Combined with high duty cycle and the ability to run the machine on long mains and welding cable makes this a superior welding machine for both on-and off site applications.
The machine has an automatic input voltage sensor and can operate with any input voltage between 230 V and 480 V 3-phase
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format. Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments
- For professional MMA welding with electrodes up to 6 mm with a high duty cycle of 300 A at 40%. Ideal for operation in high ambient temperatures
- The machine automatically provides operators with the optimal start and stop parameters based on the set welding current
- A booster circuit provides additional voltage for superior cellulosic arc starts and welding performance
- 3 memory settings for easy and quick access to welding parameters