Railtrac B42V is a welding tractor system of components that can be configured to create the optimal solution for your mechanized welding application. To minimize problems associated with harsh environments, most mechanical parts are constructed in aluminum or stainless steel. The system is designed for horizontal and vertical up and down when applicable.
Railtrac B42V can be easily connected to most ESAB wire feeders with no major modification. Remote adapters have to be mounted in feeders Aristo© Feed 3004/4804, Origo™ Feed 304/484 and Warrior™ Feed 304. The system features different torch holders for different torches and applications. Railtrac B42V comes with a universal torch holder (Ø10–22 mm) and adjusters as standard.
- 42V AC powered from Power source or battery. Driven with standard Makita 18V system
- High speed and low speed in one unit
- Stepper motor both for drive and weaving function. Extremely high precision
- Remote is programmable for weave patterns and travel speed and is capable of controlling voltage and wire feed speed in up to 5 standard programs
- Unit can be programmed and run directly from the controls on the Railtrac machine if the remote control is lost-damaged or not preferred