The PROTIG 200 DC (200 A) ensures high-quality welds on both mild and stainless steels thanks to its advanced secondary control system. Its intuitive interface makes it incredibly simple to adjust the welding settings.
Improved DC Welding
- Secondary control system: ensuring excellent arc stability and a constant current in any welding position.
- DC TIG: for quality welding on all ferrous materials such as steel, stainless steel and copper as well as its alloys.
- Pulsed DC TIG: controls the temperature of the weld pool, reduces deformation and allows thin metal sheets from 0.3 mm thick to be assembled.
- SPOT: fast and precise spot-welding before joining thin sheets.
- Two ignition systems: contactless HF ignition and Arc-Lift ignition for electro-sensitive environments.
- Three trigger controls: 2T, 4T and 4T LOG.
- Automatic torch detection: compatible with grip-handle and double-button torches.
- MMA welding: basic and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
- Pulsed MMA welding: enables vertical-up welding for pipeline work.
- Three built-in welding support technologies:
– Anti-Sticking technology: reduces the risk of the electrode sticking to the workpiece.
– Hot Start: makes ignition easier and can be adjusted for different metals in seconds.
– Arc Force: a one-off current boost for difficult welding tasks.
- Current and voltage displayed during and after the welding process (DMOS/QMOS).
- Stores up to 10 programs per welding process for perfectly consistent welds.
- Advanced ventilation management system reduces power consumption, dust extraction and noise.
- Reinforced casing and anti-shock pads on all sides.
- Compact and easy to move around the worksite.
- Protected against overvoltage up to 400 V (PROTEC 400 technology).