The POWERDUCTION 50LG provides instant and powerful heating to release or heat both steel and aluminum. Equipped with a liquid cooling unit, this product is capable of heating metal parts for minutes at a time without interruption.
The ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance work:
- Essential for releasing steering linkages (wheel alignment)
- Removes glow plugs, seized up wipers, and spare-wheel carriers
- Releases seized up bolts and steering ball joints without damaging them
- Releases shaft drives that have seized up in the hub
- Removes automotive or HGV exhaust lines
as well as car body work:
- Removes glue on steel or aluminum parts
- Straightens out bent chassis (if not HSS)
- High heating performance:
5,200 W of power, that can be adjusted in increments of 500 W, allows the user to directly heat up the heart of the metal to a depth of 6mm. This machine is able to bring steel up to a red-hot heat (around 1,000°C):
- Enhanced security and time savings:
Immediate and flame-less heating applied to a specific area, allowing the user to work close to cables, pipes or any other heat-sensitive part without requiring dismantling.
- Comfortable to use: its three-meter long inductor cable enables working at heights.
- Reinforced safeguards for use with power sources and protected against permanent overvoltage up to 400 V (factory tested).
- PFC feature: Power Factor Correction: regulates and uses the power supply more efficiently.