The MONOGYS 200-4CS is a traditional single-phase MIG/MAG generator (200 A) with synergic settings. It incorporates a bank of capacitors dedicated to current smoothing in order to reduce welding spatter. It’s precise 4-roller unwinding system ensures welding quality is outstanding, even in aluminum.
- Steel and Stainless Steel wire: Ø 0.6 to 1.0 mm
- Aluminum wire: Ø 0.8 and 1.0 mm
- CuSi and CuAl wire: Ø 0.8 and 1.0 mm
2 Spot Welding Modes
- Spot: adjustment of the welding point diameter
- Delay (chain spot): adjustment of the time delay between spots
- There is a simple table on the face of the unit for suggested adjustments of the 6-position switch.
- Synergic mode: after entering 3 pieces of information; (Wire diameter, type of wire, and welding power depending on the thickness of the material), the product automatically determines the optimal wire feed speed with the possibility of adjusting it.
- The unit memorizes the last settings each time the product is switched off.
- Compatible with wire spools: Ø 200 / 300 mm
- 4-roller motor-driven reel for efficient wire feeding.
- European torch connector allowing quick coupling of the torch.
- Traditional concept for low maintenance.
- Reinforced wheels combining stability and maneuverability.
- Rear shelf for gas bottles up to 4m³ (20 L).