IKING RSR Series CD Capacitor Discharge Stud Welding Machine
Capacitor Discharge (CD) products are perfect for flawlessly welding studs to thin gauge materials with clean and flat surfaces, including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and brass. Capacitor Discharge stud welding causes nominal penetration to the parent material and doesn’t require finishing, so is ideal for applications where reverse marking needs to be minimal and smaller diameter studs are preferred.
IKING Stud Welding Range Features:
- Latest inverter technology ensures a more efficient machine with faster charge rates.
- Rapid welding action substantially reduces weld time and improves profitability.
- Automatically senses and adjusts for varying AC voltages and frequencies.
- Easily adjust the capacitor voltage level.
- LED displays for clear function monitoring.
- Suitable for Contact stud welding guns.
- Welds Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Zintec.
- Compatible with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Brass weld studs.
Welding Stud Range: Φ3-8mm
Maximum output energy: 2500J
Charging time: 3S
Maximum welding speed: 30Pcs／8mm／Min
Power supply: 220V／50～60Hz；110V/60Hz; as your request
Permissible range of waves: ±10%
Single-phase 3-wire power cable specifications: 3*1.5²
Control cable specification: 2*0.5²
Maximum lengthening of welding gun cable: 30m
Maximum extension of ground cable: 10m
Shell protection grade: IP21
Installation dimensions: 510mm*245mm*270mm
Main Unit Weight: 24kg