The GYSARC 200 is a single-phase 200 A MMA inverter welding station. This power concentrate guarantees high quality welding and exceptional arc dynamics. Compact and light, it is easily transportable for all your indoor and outdoor work.
- Weld most coated electrodes: rutile, stainless steel, cast iron
- Compatible with electrodes Ø 1.6 up to Ø 5.0 mm.
- Assembles up to 10 mm thick.
- Constant welding power.
- The continuous current makes for a very soft arc start.
- High stability welding current despite varying power supply
- Hot Start: easy arc ignition.
- Arc Force: allows adjustment of the current for various welding conditions and jobs.
- Antistick: allows easier striking of the arc and minimizes the risk of the welding rod sticking to the material.
- Optimized machine cooling with thermal protection.
- Protection against overcurrent.
- PROTEC 400 : against overvoltage up to 400V. Adapted to the use on a generator.
- ON/ OFF switch : absolute safety in case of need.
- Ultra lightweight. (4.7KG)
- Compact – its size means it can be stored anywhere (shelf, workstation, etc.)
- Easy to carry using the strap as a handle or on the shoulder.