The GYS MULTIWELD FV 220M is a single-phase welding machine, combining MIG/MAG, cored wire and MMA welding
processes. It operates on a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V thanks to its FV (Flexible Voltage) power supply. Its
intuitive interface integrates two digital displays offering simple and accurate settings. Fitted with an accurate and
powerful 4 drive roll feeding system, offering welding quality even on aluminum.
- MIG/MAG welding :
– steel wire: Ø 0.6 to 1.0 mm
– stainless steel wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.0 mm
– aluminum wire: Ø 0.8 and 1.0 mm
– cored wire (reverse polarity): Ø 0.9 to 1.2 mm
- MMA welding: basic and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
Optimized MIG/MAG Setting
- Choice of the trigger mode: 2T or 4T.
Welding guide: tables assist the user to adjust and fine tune the voltage and the diameter of the filler wire according to the thickness of material being welded.
- Display is readable even in bright light
- It has a simple user interface with ergonomic controls that allows gloved use
Integrated Wire Feeder
- Compatible with reels : Ø 200 / 300 mm
- Wire feeder with 4 rollers for an efficient wire feeding
- EURO torch connector for quick assembly/disassembly
PRE-HEATING, PURE CO2
- Pre-installed socket (36 V – 4.2 A) for gas heater in pure CO2 welding (heater not included).
- Compatible with US (type A) and EURO electrical sockets (type C/E/F).
- IP 23 classification for outside use.
- Accepts very long extension cords (100 m).
- Reinforced wheels for better stability and easier transportation.
- Support for gas cylinder up to 4 m³ (20L).
- Protected against overvoltage up to 400 V (PROTEC 400).