FD-V6S 7-AXIS ARC WELDING ROBOT
The OTC FD-V6S is an industry-innovative 7-axis welding robot. The 7th axis enables avoidance of interference without changing the position of the end-of-arm tool. It maintains the optimal angle at all times, resulting in enhanced weld quality and ease of programming. Suitable for arc welding, plasma cutting and even material handling applications.
- 6-kg payload
- 1.4m wide working radius with an independently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC DAIHEN welding power sources
- Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in shock sensor
- Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
- Versatile design supports most welding applications
- FD11 Robot Controller with Windows XP based open architecture with large memory capacity and 40 Input/40 Output signals
- Teach Pendant with icon displays assist in quick and easy teaching. 640×480 VAGa color screen with LED backlight. Touch screen display with jog dial operation.