FD-B6L ARC WELDING ROBOT
The OTC FD-B6L is a 6-axis arc welding robot that features an extended reach with a streamlined, through-arm coaxial cable, giving maximum flexibility in welding large pieces in confined spaces or complicated fixtures. Simple and slim design, it achieves high speed motion for increased productivity and superior welding performance.
- Through-arm cable design improves torch reach and wire feeding
- 6-kg payload
- 2.0m wide working radius with an independently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC DAIHEN welding power sources
- Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in shock sensor
- Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
- Versatile design supports most welding applications
- FD11 Robot Controller with Windows XP based open architecture with large memory capacity and 40 Input/40 Output signals
- Teach Pendant with icon displays assist in quick and easy teaching. 640×480 VAGa color screen with LED backlight. Touch screen display with jog dial operation.