The ultra-compact EASYCUT 40 is an 8 kg plasma cutter featuring a non-HF starting voltage, making it perfect for cutting all types of metal up to 20 mm thick. With a power output of 40 A, it is fantastic at precision cutting using a low current. This appliance is deal for workshops or car bodywork repair shops thanks to its excellent portability and cutting performance.
- Its inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels (soft, stainless, hardened and high-tensile), aluminum and copper, etc.
- Quickly and easily set up consumables.
- Effective cutting: an air cooled torch body provides greater arc stability and a high duty cycle.
- Equipped with an ergonomic handle for comfort and ease.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Connect and disconnect the torch quickly and without using any tools.
Simple to Use
- Intuitive control panel
- Manually adjust the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bar graph on the front panel.
- Automatic torch detection.
- Non-HF ignition prevents disturbances that could damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Indicates when air pressure is insufficient or when a torch is detected.
- Reinforced structure with electrically insulated non-slip rubber pads.
- HMI protective cover.
- The torch and earth clamp can be disconnected.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.