Caddy® Tig 1500i/2200i, TA34
Compact and portable inverter for advanced TIG welding, with
HF or Lift-Arc™ start, and MMA.
- Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable
- Easy to operate. Graphical parameter setting for advanced
- Digital display for settings.
- Remote control possibility.
- Pulsed TIG giving increased control of heat input and weld pool.
- Two memories for storing of settings.
- Micro Pulse minimising heat affected zone especially on thin
- Adjustable slope up/down and gas post-flow.
- ArcPlus™ II regulator for better MMA welding characteristics
and higher weld quality with less after treatment.
- Caddy® Tig 1500i welds most electrodes from Ø 1.6 – 3.2
mm and some 4 mm electrodes.
- Caddy® Tig 2200i welds most electrodes from Ø 1.6 – 4 mm.
- Can operate with extra long mains cables, 100 m.
- IP 23 – designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites
Mains supply, V/Hz 1×230 / 50/60
Fuse, slow, A 16
Mains cable, Ø mm2 3×2.5
Max output at 25% duty cycle, TIG, A/V 150/16
Max output at 60% duty cycle, TIG, A/V 120/14.8
Max output at 100% duty cycle, TIG, A/V 110/14.4
Current range TIG DC, A 3 – 150
Current range MMA DC, A 4 – 150
Open circuit voltage (VRD off/on), V 46-60/<35
Power factor at max current 0.98 0.99
Weight, kg 9.2