CADDY TIG™ 2200i AC/DC
The Caddy™ is already a classic power source in the mobile welding equipment field. With the introduction of the Caddy™ Tig 2200i AC/DC series and a full range of accessories, you will find the optimal solution for a wide range of TIG welding applications.
Designed for high quality TIG-welding In both DC and AC mode this TIG welding machine will give an excellent arc strike and consistent,
stable arc. All types of material and thickness up to 5 mm can be welded with the highest quality.
Offering true portability
Not only is Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC small and of low weight. Thanks to its intelligent, compact design it is easy to take along to different indoor and outdoor worksites and also to tuck away when not used, making it handy both in the workshop and on the move.
Single phase mains connection makes it easy to find an electricity supply for the unit, and it works equally well when powered by a portable generator. Thanks to the built-in PFC circuit the machine can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m, giving the welder a very large working radius.
- Designed for quality TIG-welding in all types of material.
- Easy to use – all welding parameters presented in an easy to understand layout.
- QWave™- enables AC welding with high arc stability and low noise.
- AC frequency and balance control – optimises weld pool.
- Electrode preheating – excellent start and extended electrode life time
- ESAB 2-program function – possibility to preprogram and change program during actual welding.
- DC Pulsed TIG welding – easy control of heat input and the weld pool.
- DC Micro Pulse – minimize heat effected zone especially on thin sheets
- True MMA welding characteristics in AC and DC mode – Hot start, Arc force, and polarity switch (DC).
- VRD – Voltage Reduction Device – a safety function when welding in MMA mode
Setting range TIG AC/DC 4-220
Setting range MMA 16-160
Mains supply, V/Ph 230/1 50Hz
Fuse (slow), A 16
Mains cable, Ø mm2 3 x 1.5
at 20% duty cycle, TIG , A/V 220/18,8
at 60% duty cycle, TIG, A/V 150/16,0
at 100% duty cycle, TIG, A/V 140/15,6
Open circuit voltage, V DC 54-64 V
Power factor at 100% , at TIG mode 0,98
Efficiency at 100%, at TIG mode, % 67
Enclosure class IP 23
External dimensions mm, lxwxh 407x187x345
Weight, kg 15
Water cooling unit Cool Mini :
Coolant volume, l 2,2
Max flow, l/min 2
Max pressure, 50/60 Hz bar 2.3 bar
Weight, kg 5/7
External dimension, mm l x w x h 407x187x137
MMC panels : TA34 AC/DC TA33 AC/DC
Slope up, sec 0-10
Slope down, sec 0-10 0-10
Gas post-flow, sec 0-25 0-10
Pulse frequency DC, sec 0,01-2,5
Frequency AC, Hz 10-150
AC balance, % 50-98
Plate thickness ,mm – 1-5